Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the best way to contact us?
The easiest way to contact us is by using our contact page. However, if you would like to call us, feel free to reach us at (773) 282-6430 during regular business hours. Similarly you can also e-mail us directly at email@example.com
Where do you ship?
We ship to all 48 Continental U.S. States. We regret that this time we simply cannot process internet orders that need to be shipped internationally. But if you would like us to make an exception please contact us with the details of your situation.
Do you ship to Canada, Hawaii, or Alaska?
Yes, but because of the value of all of our products, we kindly ask all of our Canadian, Hawaiian, and Alaskan customers to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before ordering to make sure we can accommodate your request.
You are responsible to cover the taxes/duties associated with your order (Canada, Australia, Mexico, and any other countries where duties/taxes are required).
How do you ship?
All our packages are securely packaged and inspected by our staff then promptly shipped via UPS.
How soon can I expect item(s) after I placed an order?
If your product is in stock, you can expect to receive you order with 10 business days from the time of your payment.
What if I purchase an item(s) and it is not available?
Sometimes we may unexpectedly sell out of a item during your order’s processing. Even though this situation rarely happens, we would be happy to offer you with an option to either select a similar item(s) or receive a full refund.
Can I return the product(s) I ordered?
Yes, you may return any non-sale item within 7 days of receiving your shipment for a full refund (minus the shipping/handling charges). However, we do require that;
- The product must be unused and in it’s original packaging.
- The customer pays for the shipping and handling fees for the returned item(s).
If you would like to return a item that was on sale, we can apply a store credit for the amount of the returned item plus any taxes that might have been applied.
Please contact us with damaged or defective products. Each case will be reviewed on individual basis.
After 30 days, store credit only, minus the shipping charges.
Store warranty of 30 days, after that manufacturer’s warranty applies.
Where do I send my returns?
Any returns or exchanges may be addressed to;
Dom itp Ltd.5212 W. Belmont Ave.Chicago, IL 60641773-545-5618
Do you charge any restocking fees for returned products?
Yes, the restocking fee is 20%.
What if my order is damaged during shipment?
Immediately send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information;
- Clearly explain the damages to the product(s) with any additional information you wish to include.
- Attach at least (2) pictures of the damaged product(s) showing the extent of the damage.
Once we have this information from you, we will work with you quickly to resolve this matter.
The porcelain that I ordered was damaged upon arrival. How long do I have to report of the damaged porcelain?
You have 5 business days to report the damaged porcelain in order to proceed with the claim.
I was viewing your stores’ galleries HERE and I would like order a product from the galleries, but it is not in your internet store. What should I do?
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to the picture gallery, and we will arrange for you to place an order for that item(s).
The product pricing may differ from our internet store and our retail stores due to promotions and sales.
Our Return Policy
- A full refund with only be issued for;
- Purchases made within 7 days with a valid receipt.
- The purchased item must be unused.
- If a product is returned used, a 20% restocking fee will be applied and ONLY store credit will be issued.
- Clothing, jewelry, bags & accessories must be returned unused with their original tags and receipt.
- After 7 days all items (except for clothes, jewerlys, and bags) will receive store credit with a valid receipt to up to 30 days. Factory warranty applies beyond 30 days.
- No returns on Christmas items after Dec. 25th.
- No returns on Easter items after Easter Sunday, and no returns on other holiday items after the holiday.
- Factory warranty applies to certain products only, ask for details.
- You MUST HAVE the ORIGINAL RECEIPT to get a FULL REFUND, STORE CREDIT, or to EXCHANGE an item.
- NO RETURNS ON SALE MERCHANDISE